Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mo Twister said he did not upload the newest video of him and Rhian Ramos



Mo Twister said he did not upload the newest video of him and ex-girlfriend Rhian Ramos that surfaced on YouTube earlier this week.

“I know so many theories are out there on how these videos are being uploaded online. I hope I can be as clear as possible that this is not my doing,” he wrote on his Tumblr page posted on Wednesday, December 21.

The video, which has already been removed from YouTube, showed the 34-year-old disc jockey and television host and the 21-year-old actress in an intimate moment.

'Not in my possession'

Mo explained the said video was not in his possession.

“This latest video was not one in my possession. It was not recorded on my laptop,” he said.

Mo further wrote: “These files are amongst some of our more private and intimate moments and right now, it looks like even though I ask beg the person to stop uploading these videos, it will not make a difference. I hope this will all end soon.”

Earlier this month, a video of Mo crying over the alleged abortion of Rhian surfaced online. Mo denied uploading the first video, explaining that he had deleted all his digital data before selling his laptop. He added that “apparently, someone ‘repaired’ the erased files/hard drive and uploaded some personal files of mine.”

Following the controversy, the Kapuso actress asked to take a break from showbiz. Last week, GMA-7 announced that Marian Rivera will take Rhian’s place in the upcoming primetime soap opera “My Beloved.”

No comments: