Monday, August 1, 2011

Albie Casiño’s reaction to projects he lost after his name was linked to five-month pregnant Andi Eigenmann.





No hard feelings.


That’s Albie Casiño’s reaction to projects he lost after his name was linked to five-month pregnant Andi Eigenmann.


Interviewed at the Star Magic Games held in Colegio de San Agustin, Makati City last Sunday, July 30, Albie admitted he felt “very, very nervous” about his first interview since the pregnancy issue broke out.


Albie was supposed to be in "Way Back Home," the launching movie of "Mara Clara" stars Kathryn Bernardo and Julia Montes under Star Cinema. But Enrique Gil replaced him.


The move was said to have nothing to do with rumors linking Albie to Andi’s pregnancy.


Pressed for comment, Albie said, “It’s good. I’m good and I’m gonna go watch that movie. I think everyone should go and catch that movie, ‘Way Back Home.’ I’ll go and Diego’s (Loyzaga) gonna watch it. I think everyone should go see it.”


Albie was also supposed to star in the teen TV drama "Growing Up," but was replaced by new young actor Daniel Padilla.


“It’s also good for Daniel. I’ll also be watching 'Growing Up' and let’s support them,” Albie said.


Not a wasted opportunity


He has accepted everyone’s decisions and is happy for those who got the roles.


“God gives things and God can take them away. It’s not like a wasted opportunity naman di ba. It was an opportunity given to Enrique,” Albie told Yahoo! Philippines OMG! and other members of the entertainment press.


Despite these change of plans, Albie is happy and excited over upcoming projects, which he cannot divulge as of yet.


“Medyo nag-mature na ng konti (yung role). Abangan na lang natin. I don’t wanna spill too much. Super under wraps pa sya eh,” Albie added.


Albie was in a good mood while talking to the press and shared that he continues doing projects for ABS-CBN.


“I’ll be guesting in a primetime show on ABS-CBN. I don’t wanna say what. I’m sure you’ll also hear about it. I have two more projects,” Albie revealed.


Relieving stress


At the Star Magic Games, Albie participated in team sports, basketball and dodgeball. He also shared that he’s getting into mixed martial arts (MMA) to relieve stress.


Albie explained that he first got interested in MMA as a sixth grader watching the ‘Ultimate Fighter’ on TV.


“I just really got into it. I don’t know. It really helps me, nakakarelieve ng stress. I don’t know, it’s a way to relax,” Albie declared.


MMA is a very physical, full contact combat sport.


Despite the fighting techniques it involves, Albie said he’s not into MMA for violence. He just happens to love it.


“When I kick the bag or when I take someone down, it’s not naman to hurt them, di ba? I don’t like it for the purpose of hurting anyone or putting violence. I like it as a sports eh. I’m into sports talaga,” Albie reasoned out.


Albie also likes the fact that MMA involves sports and arts at the same time. “It’s art and sports mixed into one,” Albie said.


He was supposed to compete for MMA, but declined since Albie was offered to guest in ‘Maalaala Mo Kaya.”.


Albie also turned to taekwondo to relieve stress and control his temper.


“It’s a stress reliever and I really enjoy it. I also did taekwondo. My dad also told me it’s a good way to ease my temper problems,” Albie went on.


Does he have problems with his temper?


“Yah, I do. I know naman. I don’t really lash out on anything, I keep it inside. And when I do MMA, it’s like an outlet,” Albie admitted.

No comments: